Python is a powerful general-purpose programming language. It is used in web development, data science, creating software prototypes, and so on. Fortunately for beginners, Python has simple easy-to-use syntax. This makes Python an excellent language to learn to program for beginners.
Our Python tutorial will guide you to learn Python one step at a time.
▪ Free and open-source - You can freely use and distribute Python, even for commercial use.
▪ Easy to learn - Python has a very simple and elegant syntax. It's much easier to read and write Python programs compared to other languages like C++, Java, C#.
▪ Portable - You can move Python programs from one platform to another, and run it without any changes.
▪ Python is easy to learn. Its syntax is easy and code is very readable.
▪ Python has a lot of applications. It's used for developing web applications, data science, rapid application development, and so on.
▪ Python allows you to write programs in fewer lines of code than most of the programming languages.